For that special, exclusive event book the entire ice rink!
Minimum books are usually based on 100 people and on site catering and entertainment can be arranged if required.
Call us on 0161-8209-718 to discuss.
Sessions last for at least 45 minutes and you should arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes before your session starts. It’s a good idea to wear gloves and thick socks, bring an extra pair just in case. It’s is also very important that you read the safety guidelines before your sessions.
If your children are new to skating it is best to take them during a time when the ice skating rink is less crowded. You can call the team on 0161 820 9718 to find out when the ice rink is not as crowded and choose the best time to take your family.
- If you arrive late for your session you can join in but you will not be given added ice time at the end or at the start of the next session.
- Children’s Tickets are only available to children 12 years of age and under.
- Parents/Guardians who are accompanying children must remain in the venue with the children during the ice skating session (but you don’t have to skate!)
- Penguins or Seals (Skating Aid’s) – We do not charge customers for these, they are supplied on a first come, first served basis.
- The maximum height for use is 120cm/4ft. Please respect our upper age limit of 8 for use of penguins.
- Student Tickets are only available at the rink when valid Student ID is shown to the Box Office staff. They are available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
- Please read our Safety Guidelines before visiting the rink.
All skaters are reminded that they skate at their own risk. Please watch our Safety Video and read our Do’s and Don’t’s.
Find us here…
The Village Ice Rink
Find us at:
The Village Guildford
Guildford GU1 4SU